| Best Pressure Washers | | Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Pressure Washer is the very important equipment to remove dust, mud, loose paint and dirt in vehicles, buildings, walls, floors and any harder surfaces. It create high pressure water jet to remove above things. Mainly, Pressure Washer use as a cleaning equipment. There are various types of pressure washers are in the market to buy. But, Prices change with the features of the pressure washers such as output pressure, model, technology, brand…etc.
If you have a vehicle, you need to wash your car properly. But, Using normal water line you cant remove the mud, and other rough dirt. So, You have to buy a pressure washer. It will help you to wash your vehicle properly. Not only vehicle but all so It can use any other cleaning purposes such as hard floors, walls, concrete surfaces…etc.
We can use high pressure washers in many industrial cleaning applications and home applications. High pressure water is the output of pressure washers. This can be dangerous. So, If you plan to use pressure washers read the full instruction of manual. This is not a water toy. So, Pressure washers should avoid from children.
Here is the top collection of pressure washers in 2017. All the pressure washers in this list are best selling and high rated devices among customers who already use.
Best Pressure Washers In 2017:
Simpson MSH3125-S MegaShot honda pressure washer is especially design for the home and shop, the SIMPSON MegaShot series is perfect for the “Do-it-Yourselfer” looking for maximum performance with minimal investment. Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting. Its compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person. Equipped with premium HONDA OHC Engines that are built with high-quality components, designed for optimum performance in the harshest environments, and renowned for being easy to start, consistently. OEM Technologies axial cam pumps with patent pending PowerBoost technology provide higher pressure at the nozzle resulting in greater impact and cleaning performance. Please note that all of our pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual fuel or fuel odor. This is a new machine and a gas odor is normal and expected.
- HONDA GC190 OHC premium residential – Engine oil is included
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam brass head pump with PowerBoost technology which provides higher pressure at the nozzle
- Welded frame construction and 10? premium pneumatic tires
- ¼ ” x 25′ MorFlex high pressure hose is kink and abrasion resistant, provides flexibility, and is equipped with easy twist-on connectors
- Pro-style steel spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzle tips- 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap applicator nozzle
- Convenient on-board accessory storage for spray gun/wand, high pressure hose, and nozzles
- Downstream detergent injection system for use of cleaners
Designed to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning pro, the SIMPSON PowerShot is very powerful, yet extremely compact, easy to transport, set-up and load. Perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, and all other professional cleaning services. Equipped with commercial series HONDA GX OHV engines that are built with high-quality components and designed for optimum performance in the harshest environments. Honda engines are paired with AAA industrial triplex plunger pumps, a brand with a history of over 40 years of innovation. AAA pumps are equipped with patent pending PowerBoost technology that provides higher pressure at the nozzle, resulting in greater impact and cleaning performance. Please note that all of our pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual fuel or fuel odor. This is a new machine and a gas odor is normal and expected.
- Honda GX390 OHV commercial series engine starts easy, runs smoothly, and delivers high output
- AAA industrial triplex plunger pump with ceramic pistons and adjustable unloader for controlled pressure
- High pressure steel-braided hose is non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant, and equipped with quick connectors
- Welded steel frame, steel engine plate, solid steel axle and pneumatic tires for extreme durability and effortless maneuverability
- Pro-style steel spray wand with 5 stainless steel quick connect nozzle tips – 0, 15, 25, 40 degree, and soap applicator
POWER AND PERFORMANCE UNDER PRESSURE! Tackle your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects with ease! Packed with a powerful 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX3001 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow to remove road tar, tree sap and insect splats from cars, grease deposits from concrete, heavy mildew, oil and rust stains, caked on mud, and other stubborn yard and garden gunk and grime. The Pressure Joe SPX3001 comes equipped with an extra large 40.6 fl oz (1.2-liter) onboard detergent tank – perfect for blasting dirt and debris off your windows, cars, RVs, boats, ATVs, trailers, siding, barbecues, and more. Its 34-inch extension spray wand and rear wheels provide maximum maneuverability and easy access to tight spaces such as beneath decks, behind grills, gutters and patio furniture as well as the undersides of automotive vehicles and heavy gardening equipment. Customize the adjustable spray to suit your cleaning task with Pressure Joe’s five Quick-Connect spray tips (0 Degree, 15 Degree, 25 Degree, 40 Degree and Soap). Other premium features on the SPX3001 include an onboard hose reel for quick and easy clean-up and storage, a 20-foot high pressure hose and 35-foot power cord, garden hose adaptor and TSS (Total Stop System) trigger that automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged. The SPX3001 comes with a full two-year warranty and is CSA listed.
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0 Degree, 15 Degree, 25 Degree, 40 Degree and Soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Onboard reel keeps 20 ft (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- TSS (Total Stop System) – Automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- CSA approved; Full 2-year warranty
- 1,900 PSI, 1.5 GPM, Annovi Reverberi Triplex 3 axial-piston pump
- Total Stop System – power to the washer is controlled by the trigger gun
- Hose reel with hand crank to keep the hose out of your way
- 20-foot hose
- 30-foot power cord
- Blue is the new green, 80% water savings over a standard garden hose.
Powerplay PressureJet 2000 is built using best-in-class components that can withstand rugged use from any dirty job you throw its way. Putting the muscle behind the name with a Universal 120V Electric Motor and Annovi-Reverberi High Pressure Axial pump delivering a flow rate of 1.4 GPM. Engineered for longevity and reliability thanks to our Total Stop System and wide track wheels for great maneuverability. PressureJet can handle any cleaning job from siding and windows to power washing vehicles. Our machines are built to out perform and outlast the competition.
- Universal 120V Universal Engine
- Copper Stator and Adjustable Windings
- Annovi-Reverberi Aluminum Axial Pump
- Maximum Performance, 2000 PSI at 1.4 GPM
- Maximum Cleaning Units 2800
#6: PowerBoss 20574 2800 PSI 2.3 GPM Honda GCV160 Engine Gas Pressure Washer with Easy Start Technology
The PowerBoss 20574 2.3-GPM 2800-PSI Gas Pressure Washer can be used for outdoor cleaning projects including washing cars, trucks, patio furniture, sidewalks, fencing, patios, driveways and other small to medium sized projects around the home. This model is much stronger than your standard garden hose and uses around 80-percent less water for an efficient and powerful clean. Comes equipped with a Honda GCV160 160cc Engine to power through your weekend projects, while the maintenance free axial cam pump offers higher pressure output with easy start technology for low effort starting. 50-pound assembled weight and 10-inch never go flat wheels make the PowerBoss 20574 easy to maneuver in the backyard or around the house. This unit features a detergent injection system that infuses cleaning solution into the water stream for a faster, easier cleaning experience. This unit includes (3) quick-connect spray tips for predefined spray patterns 0, 15 and soap, (2) 10-inch never go flat wheels and 25-foot (L) high pressure hose. This product does not have adjustable pressure regulation. Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers). All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. The Briggs & Stratton 20574 Power Boss 2.3-GPM 2800-PSI Gas Pressure Washer comes with a 2-year limited consumer and 90-day limited commercial warranty. PowerBoss is a registered trademark of Briggs & Stratton Power Products.
- For outdoor cleaning projects including washing cars, patio furniture and driveways
- Equipped with a Honda GCV160 160cc Engine to power through your weekend projects
- Detergent injection system that infuses cleaning solution into the water stream for a faster, easier cleaning
- Maintenance free axial cam pump offers higher pressure output with easy start technology for low effort starting
- 2-year limited warranty
The NEW K 5.540 electric pressure washer from Karcher, the top of the line unit in the X-Series range. This 2000 PSI model features a unique, patented water-cooled induction motor that delivers superior performance and a longer life. Only Karcher offers the advanced combination of water-cooled technology with a powerful induction motor. Equipped with two spray wands, the K 5.540 is able to tackle any cleaning project around the home. For tough jobs, attach the included DirtBlaster Spray Wand to increase the effective pressure by up to 50-Percent. For less intense cleaning, attach the included Vario Power Spray (VPS) Wand, which allows you to adjust the pressure right on the wand. Fully, equipped with quick connect, the K 5.540 reduces your start up time by up to 50-Percent. It even includes a quick connect adapter for your garden hose, eliminating the hassle of threading the hose on each time you want to clean. This model also comes equipped with an onboard detergent tank that makes detergent application a snap. Simply fill the tank with pressure washer detergent, attach the VPS spray wand, select the low pressure setting and apply the detergent to the area you wish to clean. The K 5.540 features an upright, ergonomic design, is easy to maneuver and operate. You can even draw water from a standing source, a feature that comes in handy when a water faucet isn’t available (optional accessory required). Much quieter than a gasoline pressure washer and certified by CSA International for safety, the K 5.540 is perfect for customers who desire professional level cleaning results from a maintenance-free pressure washer.
- The Karcher Promise: Cleaner. Quicker. Best-in-class cleaning performance.
- Patented water-cooled motor lasts up to 5X longer
- Bonus $30 Dirtblaster(TM) spray wand boosts cleaning power by up to 80%
- Quickly switch from detergent to high pressure spray with the included Vario Power Spray (VPS) wand
- Patented, maintenance-free non-corrosive N-Cor(TM) pump
- Uses up to 80% less water than a garden hose while delivering up to 40X the pressure
- Protected by industry-leading Rapid Exchange Program(TM) warranty
Electric pressure washers are the ideal way to efficiently clean siding, driveways, cars, patio furniture, and lawn equipment with the power of pressurized water jets. 1900 PSI and 1.65 GPM gives this unit the power to spray and scrape away grit and grime with ease. A 120-Volt, 14-Amp universal motor is lightweight and reliable, as well as being quiet, odorless, and having zero emissions. The instant start/stop feature automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged, prolonging the life of the pump. A swivel adaptor on the hose fitting allows it to easily connect to your garden hose. When you want to add a bit of detergent for even deeper cleaning a detergent bottle which holds up to 450 ml is included. This pressure washer includes a 20-Foot high pressure hose with an adjustable fan lance, detergent bottle and a 35-foot GFCI-equipped power cord, all of which can be stored in the convenient on-board storage.
- 1900 PSI / 1.65 GPM output
- Instant start/stop feature
- Swivel hose adaptor
- Includes 20-Foot hose with adjustable fan lance.
- Convenient onboard storage
Blast away dirt and grime with the DuroMax XP2700PWS Pressure Washer. It delivers 2,700 PSI of cleaning power at 2.3 Gallons per Minute, which is more than enough to tackle any job you throw at it. It also has a detergent reservoir built-in to the unit which helps to deliver a steady flow of cleaning agents into the output stream. Simple to use and perfect for cleaning driveways, gutters, sidewalks, stucco, roofing and more.
- Powerful DuroMax 5 HP Engine with Low Oil Shutdown
- Quick Change Connectors make installing the hose a snap; 5 Quick Connect Nozzles includes: 0 degree, 25 degree, 40 degree and soap applicator
- Convenient on-board storage for spray gun, high pressure hose and nozzles; Rear Hose Connection for easy connections and maximum convenience
- Gallons Per Minute: 2.3. Pressure Output: 2700 PSI. 3-Piston Axial Cam Aluminum Pump
- Durable welded frame protects the engine and pump, making it easy to lift; Cushion grip and easy to pull trigger reduce fatigue and improve comfort
EXCELL PWZ0163100.02 3100 PSI 2.8 GPM 212 CC Gas Powered Pressure Washer is perfect for power washing your deck, driveway, patio furniture and more. It comes equipped with a powerful 212cc EXCELL OHV gas engine. Also included are 5 quick-click nozzle tips (0-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree and low pressure/soap) as well as a 25-foot hose. The heavy-duty roll cage frame protects all vital components from damage. It has 10-inch never-flat tires offer easy maneuverability across all terrain with no need to add air. This pressure washer has a heavy-duty brass head pump for longer life at higher pressure and a soap siphon for spraying soap on cleaning surfaces. The onboard hose storage keeps the hose with the unit at all times and the collapsible handle allows for easy transport and storage.
- Features a heavy duty 212-cc OHV cam engine and a durable, brass head axial cam pump
- Ergonomic rust resistant wand assembly
- 25-Foot durable high-pressure hose
- 5 quick-connect nozzle tips for different cleaning applications
- Heavy-Duty roll cage frame protects all vital components from damage