Digital Single Lense Reflect (DSLR) cameras are very popular among photographers. Our aim is to introduce best DSLR cameras for beginners in this year. Before select best DSLR you need to consider few factors such as brand, image quality, features and design. Entry level DSLR is the great way to improve your knowledge about photography without additional cost. Here is the great list of best DSLR camera in 2015.
The Canon EOS 700D / Rebel T5i is the company’s latest DSLR model. It delivers great quality pictures and ability to take amazing shots without much effort. Reason of behind its amazing image quality and performance is 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canon’s superb DIGIC 5 Image Processor. It combined with an extensive ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600 in H mode), the EOS Rebel T5i boasts crisp, detailed images, even in low-light situations. You can capture fast action with this and it support up to 5.0 fps continuous shooting speed. Canon EOS Rebel T5i has ability to take not only great quality photos but also Full HD videos. The brilliant Vari-angle touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor give you user friendly experience.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture the action.
- 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point) for exceptional autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder and Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speed when shooting photos and movies in Live View.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p), built-in stereo microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded movie shooting options.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation and Touch AF for an easy and intuitive experience, flexible positioning, and clear viewing even when outdoors.
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode delivers expertly optimized photos and offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night.
- Expand your creativity with advanced imaging features like Handheld Night Scene mode, HDR Backlight Control mode, and seven Creative Filters that can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction provides outstanding noise reduction while preserving precious detail at high ISO speeds.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
Nikon D5300 is the new generation DSLR camera with Wi-Fi functionality. So, you can share your photos with your smartphone or tablet. Also, It has very compact and user friendly design. This camera has 24.2-megapixel image sensor to take amazing shots. Nikon 5300 has extra large swiveling Vari-angle LCD to user friendly.
- 24MP DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter
- 39-point AF system with 3D tracking and 3D matrix metering II
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- ISO 100 – 12800 (Expandable to 25600)
- 3.2″ Vari-angle LCD with 1,037,000 dots
- 1080 (60p, 30p, 24p) and 720 (60p, 50p) HD video (H.264/MPEG-4)
- Built-in Wi-Fi (for sharing and remote camera control) and GPS
Nikon D810 is the another best DSLR camera for beginners. It can give high resolution and highest quality images. It has lot of amazing features such as 36.3 megapixel FX-format full-frame image CMOS sensor with no optical law-pass filter, fast frame rates, noise free images from ISO 64 to ISO 12800, cinematic professional video capabilities, in-camera editing features and excellent energy saving. This is great DSLR for beginners to capture great shots without harm your creativity. Nikon D810 is running 30% faster EXPEED 4 image processing engine.
- 36.3 MP FX-format CMOS sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter (OLPF)
- 30% faster EXPEED 4 image processing engine
- 51-point AF system and 3D Color Matrix metering III with a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor
- ISO 64-12,800 expandable to 51,200
- Featuring a new RAW Small Size option, which produces 16MP images with much smaller file sizes
- Professional video and audio capabilities
Canon EOS 70D DSLR is the great performance camera for both beginners and professionals. It is very easy to use and can deliver highest quality images without much effort. As a beginner, It will help you to capture amazing images without loose your creativity. This Canon DSLR comes with amazing new features. Canon 70D is the one of the best option to use new photographers. Because you can learn more and improve your photography knowledge with this camera.
- 20.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+
- 19 point cross-type AF System
- Up to 7 fps shooting
- ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast focus in live view and video
- 3″ articulating touch panel LCD screen with 1,040,000 dots
- Built-in flash with integrated speedlite transmitter and hot shoe
Sony Alpha a58 is the great DSLR camera for beginners. It let you capture images like professionals. This is very user friendly DSLR edition from Sony. You can also shoot stunning HD videos.
- 20.1 MP Exmor HD APS sensor with 5 FPS shooting
- Translucent Mirror Technology accelerates AF performance
- 1080/60i/24p Full HD or 1080/30p MP4 movies w/ Quick AF
- Lock-on AF for even easier focusing of moving subjects
- SVGA OLED True-Finder optimizes eye-level framing
PENTAX K-50 is the mid-level DSLR with fast and advanced functionality. It has great features such as 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, fast continuous shooting at six frames per second, high sensitivity shooting up to ISO 51200, innovative in-body shake reduction, 100% field of view and an advanced auto focus module with four optional focusing screens. Even with features this generous, the K-50 is also available in 3 brilliant color combinations that are sure to match your personality and style. The K-50’s approachable, easy ergonomics is perfect for beginners for everyday photography, complete with a wide selection of creative tools and filters for limitless personalized expressions.
- 16 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor.
- ISO Speeds up to 51200.
- Eye-Fi Card Compatibility with Eye-Fi wireless SD cards, the user can send images to a smartphone. Users can enable automatic transmission of images to a smartphone for sharing. Users can even select favorite images and resize before transmission.
- Innovative In-body Shake Reduction (SR) Mechanism. The PENTAX in-body, sensor-shift Shake and Dust Reduction technology ensures sharp, image stabilized, auto-leveled, and dust-free imaging with any mounted lens.
- Weather-sealed, Dustproof, Cold proof Design. With 81 weather seals your K-50 ensures use in any weather condition, be it rain or sand. The K-50’s rugged, cold proof design is also made for use in freezing, wet, snowy winter conditions (-10C, 14F).
Another Nikon DSLR camera for suit beginners very well. This is Nikon D3300. It has 24.2MP camera and can capture full HD videos. Excellent camera for shoot high quality photos.
- 24.2 MP CMOS DX-format sensor
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- 11 AF points with 3D tracking
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
- 1080 (60, 50, 30, 25, 24 fps) HD video (MPEG-4/H.264/MOV)
- 3 inch LCD with 921,000 dots
- Expeed 4 processing
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 is the great DSLR camera for capture high quality images. This camera has small and lightweight design. So, very easy to use in any condition. It has great features such as 18MP image sensor, DIGIC 5 Image Processor, High-speed continuous shooting, EOS Full HD Movie Mode with Movie Servo AF, Built-in monaural microphone, manual audio level adjustment.
- 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- 4 FPS continuous shooting
- 9 point AF system, center AF point is cross-type
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
- 1080 (30, 25, 24 fps) and 720 (60, 50 fps) HD video (29min limit, H.264 format)
- 3″ touch panel LCD screen with 1,040,000 dots
- Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects