BBQ Grills | Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Barbecue (BBQ) Grill is awesome to prepare meats in parties. Typically, It is use to roast or burn meats. But, It can be use to prepare non meat food also.
Mainly, BBQ Grills are use in various occasions such as outdoor parties, camping sites, kitchen. Because, People like to get a fun while eating some barbecue.
There are various types of Barbecue Grills available such as natural gas grill, propane gas grill, wood fire grill, charcoal grill..etc. Some BBQ grills made by food grade stainless steel and some are made by Cast Iron.
Over the years people questioning, which fuel offer best grilling result? Gas grill, charcoal grill and wood fire grill are most popular. Because, Those grills can be use in any place. Many of gas grill have built in option to connect natural gas. If not, you have to connect separate compatible kit for natural gas. Because, Natural gas grill can save lot of money.
Do you know ? What is the best barbecue grill to buy ?
Here is the quick comparison of best rated barbecue grill in this year.
|Name Of The BBQ Grill||Dimension||Heat||No Of Burners||Fuel Type|
|Weber Spirit e-210||63 x 60 x 32 Inches||26,500 BTU||2||Propane Gas|
|Camp Chef Woodwind||19.5 x 22 Inches||16,000 BTU||N/A||Hardwood pellets|
|Dyna-Glo DGE||47.05 x 24.61 x 53.04 Inches||62,000 BTU||5||Propane Gas|
|Traeger TFB29LZA||36 x 37 x 18 inches||N/A||N/A||Hardwood pellets|
|Weber Genesis II LX E-340||29 x 59 x 48 inches||55,500 BTU||4||Liquid Propane|
|Char Broil Performance 650||45 x 62.4 x 24.5 inches||70,000 BTU||7||Propane Gas|
|Char-Griller 3001||50 x 25 x 42 Inches||52800 BTU||4||Propane Gas|
|Cuisinart CGG-200||42 x 18.5 x 15 inches||12,000 BTU||1||Propane Gas|
|Char-Broil Quickset||41.5 x 21.9 x 49 inches||26,500 BTU||2||Propane Gas|
|Char-Griller 26720||24.8 x 28.7 x 21.6 inches||N/A||N/A||Charcoal|
Best Rated Barbecue Grills 2017:
The Weber Spirit e-210 is awesome gas grill for using less space home. You can use it any places in your home such as garden, patio, balcony..etc. The Weber e210 is the two burner propane gas grill with with stainless steel fold down side tables. It has very beautiful shape and design. I recommended it for home parties. There are four caster wheels downside of the gas grill for easy maneuverability.
The Weber Spirit e-210 is roomy enough to 20-pound turkey or roast meats and vegetables at the same time. Inside grill grates made by Porcelain enameled cast-iron. So, It offers superior heat retention for great grilling and quick cleanup after use. Also, This porcelain-enameled shroud give great resist for fade, peel or rust.
The Weber e210 is very easy to operate with its electronic crossover ignition system. Actually, There is no waiting time. Just one touch of the ignition button will start the two burners. Also, You can stop it same.
- Two stainless steel burners put out 26,500 BTU-per-hour
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars, Electronic Crossover ignition system starts with the push of a button
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 63 x 60 x 32 Inches
- Primary cooking area: 360 Square inches, Warming rack area: 90 Square inches and Total cooking area: 450 Square inches
- Includes: Fuel gauge (LP models only) 6 Tool hooks, Owner’s guide, grilling guide and Limited warranty
Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill is great option to make barbecue in your home patio. This is wood fired barbecue grill and comes with latest technology. Camp Chef Woodwind is very easy to control even beginner. Only thing you have to do turn ON the grill and set the temperature. Camp chef woodwind fueled by premium hardwood pellets. Very commonly, wood fired grill offers extra delicious to foods. You can set the temperature of this grill between 160° F to 500° F for better grilling result. Woodwind grill ideal for grilling, smoking, baking, roasting, braising, barbecuing, or even searing.
- Electric auto-start ignition
- Dual LED temperature readout
- Easy setting selection system
- Automatic pellet auger
- Included warming rack
- Included meat probe
- Patented Ash Cleanout system
- Large capacity pellet hopper
- Included recipe booklet
- Pellet hopper cleanout and purge
- 160º F up to 500º F temperature range for slow smoking to grilling
- Included bottom shelf
- Four wheeled legs for easy movement
Dyna-Glo DGE Series Propane Grill is the high performance gas grill for cooking foods. This is made by high durable materials and very safe for making foods. It has 5 stainless steel tube burners each 10000 BTU and one 12000 BTU stainless steel side burner . Its durable double layer lid keep the heat and improve cooking efficiency of the burners. Also, Its stainless steel rod grates transfer the heat directly to the food efficiently. Dyna-Glo DGE has built in thermometer for accurate temperature control. This is very easy to use and clean.
- 5 stainless steel commercial grade straight tube burners (10,000 BTU’s each), 5 stainless steel heat tents, and side burner (12,000 BTU’s)
- Total 62,000 BTU’s of heat-generating cooking power with electronic ignition and infinite setting control valves power a total of 708 square inches of cooking space
- 3 pc heavy gauge 7 mm stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel warming rack, and stainless steel heat tents
- Full storage cart with two doors for easy access and convenient tank pull-out tray
- Integrated temperature gauge for accurate grill zone temperature measurement
Perfectly sized for small households, travelling, and tailgating, The Junior Elite features 300 square inches of cooking surface. With all the power and usability of its big brothers, Texas and Lil’ Tex, the Junior infuses big flavor into your food while taking up less space. It’s the portable grill with big, wood-fired personality.
- 300 sq. in. (20″ x 15″) Grilling Area
- LED Digital, Multi-Position Thermostat Control
- Easily Holds Up To: 12 Burgers | 4 Chickens, 18 Hot Dogs | 3 Rib Racks
The GS4 High Performance Grilling System sets a new standard in the world of backyard cuisine, and lands the Genesis II LX in a class of its own. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter most – the grilling community.
Each component of GS4 was uniquely designed for ease-of-use and to provide an unequaled satisfaction to your backyard grilling experience. Promising burners that are ensured to ignite every time, smoke infused food that grills evenly and consistently regardless of where it’s placed on the cooking grate, and hassle free cleanup; you are able to focus on what it’s is all about – bringing people together around the grill.
The GS4 grilling system is composed of four key components: The Infinity Ignition, High Performance Burners, Flavorizer Bars, and Grease Management System. These components ensure that every aspect of your grilling experience is easy and reliable; from the moment the burners are lit to the general maintenance of your grill. And together, create the strongest grilling engine within this Genesis II LX grill.
- GS4 Grilling System includes three high performance stainless steel burners with stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- New Grease Management System reduces risk of dangerous flare-ups and makes grease removal easy
- 7mm stainless steel cooking grates provide 513 square inches of cooking space with 156 square inch Tuck-Away warming rack overhead
- Infinity Ignition ensures that by turning the knob, the gas will ignite and start each burner with ease, and is backed by a generous warranty
- Flush-mounted side burner is perfect for preparing side dishes and sauces
Grilling great food for family & guests made easy with the performance 650 from Char-Broil. The six stainless steel top-ported burners are built to last, & deliver 60,000-btus of heat across 650 square” of primary cooking space & the 280 square” swing-away rack. The 10,000-btu lidded side burner can be used to prepare sides or sauces, & the lid folds down to provide additional work space when not in use. Rust-resistant, porcelain-coated, cast iron grates, help prevent food from sticking & make cleaning simpler. Features a removable grease pan for easy removal & cleaning, electronic ignition for fast & reliable startups & a lid-mounted temperature Gauge for added heat control. Large metal side shelves provide ample work space & the stainless steel lid, handle & control panel provide style & durability. The performance 650 is a cabinet style grill, meaning that it sits on four casters- two of which lock- providing easy mobility, & the ability to secure once in place. Two stainless steel doors provide access to the cabinet, which can be used to store the propane tank, accessories, rubs or tools. Assembled dimensions: 62inches w x 24inches L x 45-inches H.
- 6-Burner, 60,000-btu cabinet gas grill with 10,000-btu lidded side burner
- 650 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 280 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away rack
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel fascia and cabinet provide style and durability.
- Large metal side shelves offer added prep and work space. Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups.
- Removable grease pan for quick and simple cleaning. Cabinet has two doors for easy access to storage area.
The Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill provides 438 square inches of gas grilling space; 438 square inches of primary surface and 192 square inches on the warming rack. The three stainless steel burner tubes generate a total of 40,800 BTU’s. Also includes a 12,000 BTU side burner. The grill features heavy-steel construction, porcelain coated cast iron grates, dual stacks for even heating, a stainless steel thermometer, Stay Cool hood handle, and an electronic igniter probe on every burner.
- 40,800-BTU gas grill with 438-square-inch main grilling area
- 192-square-inch warming rack; 12,000-BTU side burner
- Durable steel construction; side shelf for handy workspace
- Electronic ignition; porcelain-coated cast-iron grates; utensil hooks
- Measures 50 by 25 by 42 inches
- Measures 50 by 25 by 42 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Combining exceptional performance with convenient portability, the Cuisinart All Foods Roll-Away gas grill makes the perfect choice for the serious backyard griller and the Chef on-the-go. Designed for ultimate versatility, the grill’s ample grilling space, full-size height and convenient hide-away side shelves make it ideal for everyday family grilling and backyard get-togethers. At the same time, the convenient roll-away folding cart makes it easy to pack up and transport to any campground, tailgate or beach – so you don’t have to compromise on the quality of your grill when you are away from home. The grill features a 15,000 BTU stainless steel loop burner, 240 square inch porcelain enamel coated cast iron grill surface, and a reliable Twist Start electric ignition. The precision temperature gauge clearly displays the internal temperature of the grill, and the heat distribution panel ensures even temperatures across the entire grilling surface and reduces flare-ups. Innovative culinary tools are the Cuisinart signature. The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to their famous food processors – plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the modern chef like Cuisinart. Cuisinart is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers.
- Portable gas grill ideal for the backyard, campground, tailgate, or beach
- 240-square-inch cast-iron grill surface with 15,000 BTU stainless-steel loop burner
- Easy-to-use TwistStart electric ignition; signature temperature gauge
- Pair of stainless-steel folding side tables; large wheels for easy transport
- Measures 44 x 23 x 21 inches when folded, 41 x 23 x 36 inches fully open
Grill flavorful food for a large group with this grill that features 3 burners that deliver 36,000 BTU’s of heat and has 545 square inch of total cooking surface. The 12,000 BTU side burner provides extra work space and 6″ wheels allow easy movement. Other features include porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox, piezo push button ignition and built-in temperature gauge.
- Char-Broil 3-burner, 36,000 BTU gas grill with 12,000 BTU lidded side burner
- Fast and easy assembly will have you grilling in minutes!
- 370 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated wire grates plus 175 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away
- Large, painted metal side shelves offer extra work space
- Durable porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox, designed to withstand the elements
Kamado style cooking comes from ancient cooking methods that used large clay ovens for insulation. Kamados of recent years are made of heavy ceramics. Char-Griller has developed this product for Kamado style cooking using innovative technology to make it more durable, convenient, affordable and lighter weight than traditional ceramic Kamados. This Kamado Kooker can cook anything from burgers to fish to ribs to pizza. Very easy to assemble.
- Cooking space: 306 square inches, Warming rack: 165 square inches
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat
- Cooking surface is cast iron, Body is constructed of 22 gauge steel, Exterior finish is powder coated steel, Interior finish is porcelain coated steel
- Cart is constructed of tubular steel w/rubber wheels, locking caster on front, Indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper
- Features Locking Lid, 2 folding black metal shelves, Easy dump ash pan, Double wall insulation, Heat gauge