| Best Angle Grinders | | Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Best Angle Grinders 2017: Power tools acts very important role in day to day works. It may be home or workshop. Power tools are helping to do works easily. Therefor you can save your money and time easily. Lot of power tools available in the market and various type of brand. But my aim is introduce top power tool brands. Bosh, DeWalt, Makita, Hilti, and Black & Decker are the very popular brand name in the industrial power tools market.
In here, I am talking about angle grinders. You know angle grinders also called side grinder or disc grinder. Main reasons to use angle grinder is cutting, grinding or polishing of steel, wood, plastic. Power tools need more power and strength to long term works. So you need to consider its strength before you purchase angle grinder. Unless you cant work more efficiently or long term continuously. Angle grinders can be powered by an electric motor, petrol engine or compressed air. But very popular model is electric motor driven grinders. But you can choose your model depend on your work or other reason. Normally angle grinders comes with adjustable guard and side handle. It helps to easily handle and your safety. The cover of the angle grinders are made by hard plastic. It helps to reduce vibration to your hand and give proper insulation to prevent electric sock. You can use various type of wheels to cut or grind your application. Types of the disc depend on your job material type.
The angle grinders are widely used in metal working and construction industries. Angle grinders commonly you can find in workshops, service garages and auto body repair shops. If you think purchase angle grinder firstly you need to find out their disc size and powerful of the motor. Those are more important factors. Next you need to find out power source (Pneumatic or Electric), Speed (RPM), and arbor size. Also I need to mention this, generally electric grinders are used to heavy duty jobs and pneumatic grinders are used to light weight jobs.
Check this Angle Grinders. I recommended to you because they will give high performance.
The DEWALT D28115 Heavy-Duty 4-1/2″ – 5″ High Performance Grinder w/ Trigger Grip features a 13.0 Amp/2.3HP, 9,000 rpm DEWALT built G55 (AC/DC) motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection for longer tool life. This DEWALT Grinder comes equipped with the Dust Ejection System that provides increased durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents. Thus keeping the dust and debris away from the motor. The grinder has a Quick-Change wheel release which provides quick and easy tool free wheel removal. The D28115 has dual abrasion protection that provides increased motor protection from damaging dust and debris ingestion. The one piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingestion. DEWALT has increased the comfort of the tool with vibration reducing two position side handle that provid user comfort and reduces user felt vibration. A jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces. This grinder features auto-off brushes that shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage.
- 13.0 Amp/2.3hp, 9,000 rpm DEWALT built G55 (AC/DC) motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust ejection system provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Quick-change wheel release allows tool free wheel removal
- Dual abrasion protection provides increased motor protection from damaging dust and debris ingestion
- One-piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingestion Vibration-reducing side handle increases comfort for extended use applications.
The Bosch GWS10-45P 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch provides a multi-grip paddle switch for user control and comfort. It also delivers more power than previous-generation models – 10 amps and 11,500 rpm. It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components and it has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. For operator comfort and control, it sports a two-position Vibration Control side handle, making it less jarring to run. It was designed for all-day jobs in machinery manufacturing, metal fabrication and construction. It has a burst-protection quick tool less adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for more convenient disc change. The Service Minder brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.
- Paddle switch provides for multiple, comfortable grip positions
- Powerful motor – 10 amps and 11,500 rpm
- Carbon brushes – more durable than previous-generation brushes
- Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
- Two-position Vibration Control side handle for more user comfort
Makita 9565CV Specifications:Grinding Wheel 5″Wire Cup Brush 3″ Sanding Disc 5″No Load RPM 2800-10500Makita 9565CV Includes:5″ Grinding Wheel (741407-8)Lock Nut Wrench (782412-6) Side Handle (152490-4) Lock Nut (224566-8) Inner Flange (224368-2) Wheel Guard (163415-3) Makita 9565CV Features:5 stage variable speed control dial for matching the RPM to the work Improved 12 AMP motor design for increased output power in a more compact tool Larger and improved carbon brush material for longer tool life Electronic limiter stops the motor and prevents accidental motor overload and burnout Tool-less wheel guard adjustment for easy clamping Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a complex set of channels
- Powerful 12 AMP motor design for increased output power in a more compact tool
- Super Joint System (SJS) helps prevent gear damage
- 5 stage variable speed control dial for matching the RPM to the work
- Electronic limiter stops the motor and prevents accidental motor overload and burnout
Smart power system increases power input when tool comes under load to maintain grinding speed. Slim, easy to grip design for better handling. Active torque control minimizes kickback and provides added operator protection.
- 120-volt; 60 hz
- No load speed 11,000 rpm
- 5-Inch disc diameter; 1400-watt motor
- Dead man switch
- Includes grinder, side handle, flange set, clamping wrench, safety glasses
The 7750 4-1/2-inch small angle grinder offers a powerful 5.5 amp motor that operates at 10,000 rpm. A metal gear case adds increased durability and extended life. A convenient slide switch and two-position handle add comfort and control for a wide range of applications. The spindle lock holds the wheel in place for quick and easy accessory changes. This versatile tool is perfect for home projects like sharpening, grinding, cutting, and more. The 7750 includes the 4-1/2-inch grinder, metal grinding wheel, and spanner wrench.
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor; operates at 10,000 RPM
- 2-position side handle and contoured body grip for added comfort and control
- Spindle Size: 5/8 to 11 inches
- Two year limited warranty
- Included with angle grinder: metal grinding wheel and spanner wrench
The Metabo WEF9-125 professional series 5 In. Flat-Head angle grinder features the world first power tool to grind and cut in 43 degree angles and narrow spaces faster and safer then well-known working methods. No other power tool on the market, not a fillet weld grinder, nor a long-neck grinder allows users to grind or cut welds in narrow angles like the new Flat-Head grinder does. Metabo features their 8.0 Amp, 910 watt LongLife 10,000 RPM motor, thermal overload protection, tool-free guard adjustment, electronic speed stabilization and electronic (clutch) jam protection.
- Powerful Metabo LongLife 8 Amp motor
- Smallest angle reachable in class down to 43 degrees
- Aluminum die-cast gear box for long life durability
- Electronic overload protection to protect the tool
- Power interruption protection to keep the user safe
This is high durability angle grinder. Its all ball and needle bearings for long life. Extra heavy duty (15 AMP) motor for high production and continuous use.6,000 RPM for optimum material removal. Removable side handle can be mounted on either side.AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source. Rugged housing for durability. Spindle lock for easy wheel changes. Standard 5/8″ – 11 UNC spindle for various accessories. Standard Equipment: Grinding wheel (741413-3). Wheel guard (164477-4). Flange (224111-9). Lock nut (224512-1). Side handle (273480-5). Lock nut wrench (782412-6). Spindle washer (261039-0).
- Extra heavy duty (15 Amp) motor for high production and continuous use
- 6,000 RPM for optimum material removal
- Removable side handle can be mounted on either side
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Rugged housing for durability
M18 FUEL 4-1/2″/5″ PAD,1 BAT KIT. Milwaukee Electric Tool 2780-21 M18 18V 4-1/2 Inch Grinder has a Paddle Switch No-Lock Kit, Power state Brush-less Motor, 8,500 RPM, Thin Body design Gives It Optimized Balance To Rest Easily In Your Hands, Tool Free accessory Changes and Guard adjustments Mean Less Downtime During Work, Includes, M18 Red Lithium XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack, M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger, Flange Nuts, Wheel Guard, Spanner Wrench and Carrying Case.
- Paddle Switch No-Lock Kit
- Power state Brush-less Motor
- Thin Body design Gives It Optimized Balance To Rest Easily In Your Hands
The 18V METABO WPF18 LTX 125, 6.2Ah LiHD 4.5″/5″ Flat Head Angle Grinder Kit is engineered in Germany to be the only cordless angle grinder capable of safely and comfortably reaching angles as tight as 43Degree. The tool is designed for complete portability by providing the power and performance to cut and grind like a corded grinder. The LiHD high density battery pack features revolutionary technology for ultimate performance: up to 87% more run time, 67% more power, and 100% longer service life. ULTRA-M TECHNOLOGY provides the most advanced and intelligent cordless platform for maximum performance and greatest durability. Designed with an integrated non-locking paddle switch for safety and comfort, a detachable dust filter to protect the motor from metal particles, a tool-free adjustable guard for safety and convenience, and a rotatable battery pack for working in hard to reach places. The tool features an electronics package with Overload Protection to protect the motor, Power Interruption Protection to prevent unintentional starting of the machine, and an Electronic Safety Clutch to help prevent kickback if a wheel jams.
- COMPLETE PORTABILITY: Eliminate the cord, not the power
- The advanced and intelligent cordless technology, featuring AIR-COOLED charging, Electronic Single Cell Protection, Overload protection
- LiHD HIGH DENSITY BATTERY: The evolution in Li-Ion, amplifies the power transferred to the motor producing more runtime, more power, and longer life
- 4-LED CAPACITY INDICATOR: Shows battery charge status
- PATENTED AIR-COOLED CHARGER: Quickly cools battery allowing for up to 30% faster charge times while significantly increasing battery life
The DEWALT DCG414T1 FLEXIBLE 60V MAX Grinder Kit comes with kickback brake features FLEXVOLT technology. This is the world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The flexible battery is backwards compatible with 20V MAX tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. You can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V MAX and 120V MAX tools from DEWALT. This grinder features a brushless motor that is designed to deliver the run time and performance for demanding applications, giving you the power you need to cut and grind. (13Amp equivalent motor as compared to a D28144 corded unit). The kickback brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the grinder off. The brake slows wheel to a stop when trigger is released – e-clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor. A two-stage trigger helps to reduce accidental startup. 9,000 RPM speed allows the use of 4-1/2” to 6” wheel capacity.
- Flexible – power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools.
- Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel
- Kickback brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed
- E-clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor
- 9,000 RPM speed allows the use of 4-1/2″ to 6″ wheels