| Best Floor Buffers | | Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Ultimate Guide Of Best Floor Buffers 2017: According to Wikipedia meaning of the Floor Buffer is an electrical floor scrubber that is used to clean and maintain non-carpeted floors, such as hardwood, marble, tile or linoleum. It is also known as a floor polisher or burnisher if it is a high speed floor buffer with a pad that rotates at over 1000 RPM. Speeds polishing of hardwood floors is not difficult thing with these devices.
Normally, It is look like a Vacuum Cleaner. It has round shape pad to scrub the floor. You can control it using its handle bar section. The round shape scrubbing bar rotates to one direction using a electric motor. There are two types of floor buffers are available to buy both industrial and domestic usages. Floor buffer machine is very important equipment for public places such as offices, schools, hospitals and other public buildings to clean the floor. If you use floor buffer machine, You can clean the floors very easily and properly. Before use floor buffer, here are the some information to know about,
“Choose the correct Floor Buffer machine according to size of your scrubbing area. If scrubbing area is Small then choose low powerful floor buffer. If scrubbing area too large then choose more powerful floor buffer. Physical size of the floor buffers vary with the type. Normally, Domestic floor buffers are small, light weight, compact size and very easy to use. But, Industrial floor buffers are big, heavy weight. So, Always, keep in mind about your requirement. “
If you are a person that looking to buy best floor buffer machine, here is the best collection of floor buffer machines currently available. All the floor buffers in this list have great customer reviews.
10 Best Floor Buffer Reviews in 2017:
#1: Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Orbiter Floor Machine – Best Commercial Floor Buffer 2017
Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Orbiter Floor Machine
Oreck ORB550MC Orbiter Floor Machine is Commercial grade multi-purpose floor machine. It is very easy to use and finger control. Extremely versatile and effective for all flooring surfaces. Scrubs and cleans brick. Scrubs and cleans slate. Cleans, polishes and protects marble. The Oreck orbiter floor machine is versatile enough to do it all. It strips, waxes, buffs, sands and refinishes any floor surface. Whether your floors are marble, vinyl, wood or carpet, The Oreck orbiter revolutionary oscillating motion makes it the easiest commercial floor machine to use and maintain in the industry. No torque, no brush marks, no swirls, no sanding marks, no gouges, no big bills from outside contractors, no hanging on for dear life, no belts, no gears, no motor brushes to wear out, no water that can soil and mildew carpets, and best of all no experience necessary. The Oreck Orbiter works as a carpet cleaner, lossening embedded soil in the carpet for vacuuming. Vacuum up the dirt, and you can walk on your dry-cleaned carpets immediately. They’ll be clean, soft, fresh-smelling and beautiful. Motor: 3/4 HP, 5.4 amps. Power Cord: 50′ grounded 3 wire 18/3. Cleaning path: 13″. Pad drive size: 12″. Pad speed: 175 RPM.
- Floor buffer used for cleaning wood, vinyl, tile, and other hard floors and for dry-cleaning and loosening dirt from carpeted floors
- Orbital drive oscillates the brush or pad (sold separately) at up to 175 RPM to buff, clean, polish, sand, scrub, strip, or wax floors without twisting, marking, or gouging
- 50-foot power cord enables the floor machine to cover larger area without changing outlets than machines with shorter cords
- Weighs 24 pounds; has 13″ cleaning path and 3/4-horsepower, 5.4-amp motor
- Suitable for use with various accessories including brushes, pads, bonnets, shampoos, and cleaning solutions (sold separately)
#2: Mercury L-17E Lo-Boy Floor Machine – Best Industrial Floor Polisher 2017
Mercury L-17E Lo-Boy Floor Machine is ultra quiet machine. This is very suitable for hospitals to clean the floor. quiet operation and machine gearbox located under the apron. The Lo-Boy has a 1.5 HP, 66-frame A/C motor with 175 RPM operation. Rugged all-metal construction. Great for speed polishing.
- Can also be used for cleaning wood, vinyl, tile, and other hard floors and for dry-cleaning and loosening dirt from carpeted floors
- 1.5 hp electric motor provides a brush speed of 175 RPM
- 17″ metal bell housing apron for wide floor coverage
- 48″ handle is adjustable for users of different heights, and can be locked into position during use or transport
#3: Koblenz RM-1715 – Best Industrial Floor Machine 2017
Koblenz RM-1715 Industrial Floor Machine
Koblenz RM-1715 Industrial Floor Machine is the high quality floor buffer machine to scrub the floor. The Koblenz Heavy Duty Industrial Floor Machine is a durable floor cleaner that is effortless to operate with its 1.5 HP vibration free motor. The non marking sealed double ball bearing wheels protect your floor while they are cleaned, while the wrap around bumper guard gives added protection to walls and furniture. 17-inch burnishing pad for a wide cleaning path and the convenient 50-feet power cord is 14 gauge 3 wire grounded. The chrome steel handle prevents operator fatigue and protects against operator error.
- The koblenz heavy duty industrial floor machine is a durable floor cleaner with a 1.5 hp vibration free motor
- 17-inch burnishing pad for a wide cleaning path
- 3 year warranty on motor and all parts
#4: Koblenz P-620A Upright Floor Machine Polisher
Koblenz P-620A Upright Floor Machine Polisher
- 4.2-amp Motor
- Weight: 6.6-pound
- Compact size and weight
#5: Ewbank FP170 Lightweight Floor Polisher
Ewbank FP160 Lightweight Floor Polisher
The Ewbank Floor Polisher is simple to use, compact and suitable for all types of bare floor surfaces. It’s lightweight design provides much needed mobility to those awkward areas around the home. When used with Ewbank Floor Polish it brings a professional, high sheen finish to floors.
- Suitable for all bare floor types including: laminate, wood, vinyl, marble and granite
- 23′ power cord and a 9″ wide cleaning path for increased mobility around the home
- Telescopic adjustable handle with opening butterfly grip for extra stability, control and comfort
- Includes 2 brushes, 2 washable microfiber buffing pads and 2 polishing pads for effective cleaning and polishing
- Includes 2x floor brushes, 2 plates for pads, 2 microfiber buffing pads, 2 polishing pads and 6 oz. sample Ewbank Floor Polish
- Suitable for all bare floor types, including laminate, wood, vinyl, marble and granite
- Includes 2 brushes, 2 washable microfiber buffing pads, and 2 polishing pads.
#6: Koblenz P-1800 Rug Shampooer and Floor Polisher
Koblenz P-1800 Rug Shampooer and Floor Polisher
Koblenz P-1800 is a 12″ line floor polishers. The koblenz machines can scrub, polish, buff, wax and shampoo all kinds of floors and carpet with professional results and little effort. The twin brushes rotate in opposite directions providing stability for easy handling and superior cleaning. all metal construction two speed 4.2 amp motor is the most powerful available with full width bronze gears for extra long life. floor/carpet cleaner and polisher includes one pair of scrubbing brushes, one pair of green scrubbing pads, one pair of tan cleaning/polishing pads and one pair of lambs wool buffing pads. the scrub brushes are not recommended for wood floors or carpet.
- Cleaning Machine scrubs carpets and polishes hard floors
- 12-Inch cleaning path with twin brushes that rotate in opposite directions for easy handling
- Powerful 4.2 amp motor
- Includes two sets of scrubbing brushes and two pair of polishing pads
#7: Hoover Floor Mate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner is another high quality floor scrubber. Its spin Scrub brushes, counter-rotating brushes gently wash and scrub hard floors from all angles Dual Tank Technology, keeps clean and dirty water separate so you never put dirty water back on the floor 1.5 Quart Tank Capacity, reduces the number of trips to the sink while cleaning more surface area 11.5 inch nozzle provides a combined squeegee and suction to quickly dry 20 foot cord Spin Scrub Brushes, counter-rotating brushes gently wash and scrub hard floors from all angles.
- Spin Scrub Brushes, counter-rotating brushes gently wash and scrub hard floors from all angles
- Dual Tank Technology, keeps clean and dirty water separate so you never put dirty water back on the floor
- 1.5 Quart Tank Capacity, reduces the number of trips to the sink while cleaning more surface area
- 11.5 inch nozzle provides a combined squeegee and suction to quickly dry
- 20 foot cord — Spin Scrub Brushes, counter-rotating brushes gently wash and scrub hard floors from all angles
#8: Clarke CFPTM Pro 17HD Polisher
The Clarke CFPTM Pro 17HD is a high performance versatile floor polisher with a 17 inch diameter round pad and a powerful 1.5 hp motor. The Clarke CFPTM Pro 17HD Polisher is ideal for scrubbing, grinding, polishing, or bonnet cleaning a floor. The Clarke CFPTM Pro 17HD Polisher operates at 175 rpm speed.
- The Clarke CFPTM Pro 17HD polisher is a highly versatile machine.
- At only 65 decibels, The Clarke CFPTM Pro 17HD Polisher is slightly louder than typical conversation
- These all metal construction machines are designed for heavy duty use
#9: Viper Venom VN1715 Buffer
Viper Venom VN1715 Buffer
Viper Venom VN1715 Buffer is the another great option to scrub your floor. It all construct using metal. 17″ deck. 16″ pad driver. Universal clutch plate. Safety lock-out switch. Motor mounted pad driver storage. 27″ L x 17″ W x 48″ H; 50’/safety yellow cable. 1.5 hp, 110 volt, 175 rpm, 13.0 amps. 66-frame motor, Triple planetary all-steel gear box.
- All metal construction
- 16 Inches pad driver (VN1715)
- Triple planetary, all steel gear box
- 5 Year Warranty
#10: MERCURY Floor Machine High-speed buffer – Best Hardwood Floor Buffing Machine 2017
MERCURY Floor Machine High-speed buffer
Includes one each. “PRO-2000-20 Ultra High-Speed Burnisher, 1.5hp” “High-powered, D/C rectified motor ensures reliable, brown-out-free, high-speed operation. Precision-balanced all-metal chassis helps users maintain even pad pressure, enabling more consistent results. Interlocked, non-conductive safety switch minimizes the potential for injuries. Low-profile apron with full-coverage bumpers simplifies maneuverability while protecting walls and baseboards. Flexible pad holder automatically conforms to floor irregularities. Fully adjustable handle may be set to accommodate nearly anyone. PRO-2000-20: 2,000 rpm, 20-inch pad. Floor Machines Type: Burnisher; Handle Type: T-Grip; Brush Diameter: 20″”; Power Capacity: 1.5 hp.” All items sold individually unless otherwise specified
- High-powered, D/C rectified motor.
- Precision-balanced all-metal chassis.
- Interlocked safety switch.
- Low-profile apron with full-coverage bumpers.
- Includes one each.