Portable Gas Grills | Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Portable gas grills are very famous equipment among the people who like to go camping and travel. Also, You can use portable gas grills in your home, apartment, and garden. Various types of portable gas grills are in the market with various types of features. Some are very attractive and made in fully stainless steel. So, Prices are little bit higher than others. But, Durability of the those gas grills is higher than other cheap gas grills. Here is the best list of portable gas grills in 2017. Read the reviews carefully and choose best portable gas grill.
The Best Portable Gas Grills 2017
#1: Weber Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill
The Weber Q 120 is now the Weber Q 1200. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out side tables with greater rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 1000-series compatible griddle and experience an unexpected way to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. The tall lid accommodates the grilling of small roasts and birds, while the large built-in thermometer allows you to monitor temperatures inside the grill. Durable, but lightweight, the cast-aluminum construction of the Weber Q 1200 makes this super-portable grill the perfect tailgating companion. Reliable starts are assured with the electronic ignition. Steaks, chops, burgers and dogs are easily handled, but a large variety of other foods may also be cooked at any temperatures from low to high. Just dial-in the proper heat setting by adjusting the infinite control burner valve. For grilling on-the-go, the Weber Q 1200 runs on disposable LP cylinders (not included). For at-home use an optional LP adapter hose for 20-lb. tanks is available as an accessory.
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
#2: Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Portable Grill2Go Gas Grill
This traveling grill will cook your food to perfection using Char-broil’s TRU Infrared technology. Its high-impact frame with legs and carry handles makes it easy to take with you. Perfect for tailgating, camping or road trips. You can grill on the go, and ignite your taste buds anywhere you are hungry, with the Char-Broil Grill2Go X200! This roadworthy powerhouse doesn’t mind getting tossed around; its rugged construction and latching lid are built to survive the adventure; whether that means canyon camping or competitive tailgating. Built-in, push-button ignition requires no batteries to ignite a 9,500 BTU burner powered by a small and easily portable 16.4 oz. disposable LP cylinder, while the no flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system cooks even in the coldest climates
The Char-Broil Grill2Go x200 is a simple and lightweight tabletop grill that enables you to cook your favorite foods while fishing, tailgating, camping, or relaxing at the beach – with the high quality that only Char-Broil TRU Infrared can deliver in a portable grill. The perfectly portable grill weighs less than 20 pounds, but don’t let the size fool you: with 200 square inches of cooking surface, you can grill burgers or hotdogs for more than a carload full of friends! With convenient push-button ignition, this travel grill quickly heats up to grill burgers, chicken, vegetables, and more!
The Grill2Go x200 even features a die-cast firebox and aluminum lid built to survive the adventure away from home. The lid is hinged to the rest of the grill to keep things simple when you have limited space but want to cook, the large handle allows you to open and close the lid safely and easily. When it’s time to go, packing up is hassle-free with the securely latching top and dual Cool-Touch heat-resistant handles. Quality rust-resistant and durable steel construction with a black porcelain finish helps to extend the life of your grill – plus, the stainless steel cooking grate is a snap to clean.
- Road worthy and built to travel easy
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- High-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- No flare-up TRU- Infrared cooking system
- 200 square inch stainless steel grilling grate
- Ignition tucked inside right front leg to protect from damage
- Hood-mounted temperature gauge
- 200 sq. in. total cooking surface
- Stainless steel grilling grate/li
- 9,500 BTU main burner
- Easily converted for use with a 20 lb. tank (sold separately – Char-Broil model 5584623)
- Grill size: 23.7″W x 15.7″D x 13.6″H
- Weighs 20 lbs.
#3: Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE
Take the convenience, efficiency, and versatility of the household barbecue grill on the road this summer with the clever Roadtrip Grill LXE from Coleman. Whereas other portable liquid propane grills are petite and tabletop in design, the Roadtrip LXE is a full-size grill with collapsible scissor legs for countertops or travel. This 36-inch grill features 285 square inches of cooking space, ideal for toting to the beach or just into the driveway a small block party. Two 10,000 BTU burners cook meats evenly. Independent control knobs allow users to adjust temperatures on either burner for flexibility.
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders
#4: Cuisinart CGG-180TS Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill
Get great grilled flavor every day from this compact, high-performance grill. Its small format can be put almost anywhere for ultimate convenience. And although the grill is compact, its ample cooking grate is large enough to cook most family meals – 8 steaks, 8 hamburgers, 6 – 10 chicken breasts, or over 4 lbs. of fish! The grill heats up very quickly, and uses far less gas than a full-sized grill. Best of all, with its great portability features this grill can cook your meals wherever you go – the beach, the game, the campsite – anywhere! Folding legs, grill lid latch, generous carry handle, and the spill resistant drip tray all enhance portability.
- 5,500 BTU burner
- 145 sq. in. grilling surface
- Folding table base
- Porcelain enamel coated grill grate
- Lid latch and spill resistant drip tray
#5: Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Portable Outdoor Tabletop Propane Gas Grill
The Cuisinart All Foods Gas Grill is a Versatile cooking system that expertly grills fine foods. Solid grilling performance provided from a 12,000 BTU stainless steel loop burner, a heat distributing panel, and a porcelain enamel coated cast iron cooking grate. The grill is compact in size, making it ideal for smaller yards and patios, and with folding stainless steel shelves and carry handles, is convenient to carry to the game or beach. The All Foods Gas Grill features Cuisinart’s unique Versatile Modular Grill Surface system, which is a series of interchangeable specialized grill surfaces suited to frequently grilled foods, such as veggies, breads & pizzas, and delicate foods. The panels mate securely to the cooking surface, yet remove quickly and easily for cleaning and storage. The grill comes with the Veggie Panel, and others are available. Other features include a precision temperature gauge, the Cuisinart TwiStart Ignition system, and a removable drip tray.
- 12,000-BTU tabletop gas grill with stainless-steel burner
- Twist-start ignition for easy start-ups; porcelain enamel-coated cast-iron cooking grate
- Modular grill-surface system; removable all-purpose veggie panel
- Folding side shelves; temperature gauge; propane tank not included
- Measures approximately 19-4/5 by 27-4/5 by 12-4/5 inches
#6: Aussie 205 Stainless Steel Tabletop Gas Grill
The Aussie 205 portable outdoor tabletop gas grill lets you have your next BBQ where ever you want. Great for camping, boating and tailgating, the long-lasting stainless steel construction and compact design allows you to enjoy true BBQ flavor wherever you enjoy it most.
- 305 Sq. In. Cooking Surface
- 12,000 BTU Stainless Steel “U” Burner
- Legs Fold For Portability
- Locking Hood for Transport and Storage
#7: Blackstone’s The Dash Portable Gas Grill and Griddle Combo
As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle that could cook for large groups or families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36″ BLACKSTONE griddle/ grill that is still popular. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grill products are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of DURABLE RUGGED PORTABLE INNOVATION to last a lifetime.
- A 240 square inch dual cooking surface with a flat griddle on one side and a ridged grill on the other powered by a 7000 BTU burner
- Practical design facilitates flipping of the cooking surface and includes a grease management system for easy cleaning and less food fat
- Enclosed cooking means hotter and consistent temperatures and fuel savings
- Sets-up in seconds with 1 telescoping 2-pronged leg and 2 front legs for stability on almost any terrain
- 2-way packing system enables ergonomic side carrying or pulling on wheels
#8: Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Gas Grill
The Patio Bistro TRU-Infrared Gas Grill has an exclusive infrared cooking system that keeps food moist and juice. TRU-Infrared technology heats food directly, promising fewer flare-ups without hot or cold spots. For extra flavor, add real wood chips directly to the grilling grate. Its sleek and modern design makes it an added bonus to any apartment balcony or small patio; the wheels allow for mobility and the towel bar holds tools and accessories. The Bistro has Easy Light integrated ignition and a stainless steel cooking grate. The Patio Bistro has a primary cooking area of 240 sq. in. and a secondary cooking area of 80 sq. in. This size is perfect for grilling for friends in an intimate setting, allowing for 8-12 burgers to cook at a time. Assembled dimensions: 25.2″W x 24.4″D x 38.2″H.
- Small on size, mighty on features – perfect for a patio or balcony
- TRU-Infrared technology eliminates hot and cold spots while using less gas
- Electronic ignition integrated into gas control knob for a wide range of temperatures
- 320 square inches of cooking area
#9: North Atlantic Imports 1555 Tailgater Grill/Griddle
Blackstone, Tailgater Grill/Griddle, 2 Burner, 60,000 Total BTU’s, Adjustable Legs & Portable For Easy Transport, 3 Alternate Cooking Configuration, Griddle, Or 2 Standard Burners For Boiling Pots, 16″ x 16″ Griddle Included, Grill Set Up Dimensions: 48.5″W x 23″D x 38.5H.
- Easy portable setup, no assembly required, ready to use in seconds
- Powerful 30,000 BTU per burner for a total of 60,000 BTU
- Electronic ignition build into each burner
- Heavy duty grill box with vent, handle and durable cast iron grill grates
- Rugged and portable steel griddle for optimal heat distribution and cooking performance
#10: TEC Cherokee FR Portable Tabletop Gas Grill
Road warriors, backyard chefs and sports fans will love the portability and efficiency of the Cherokee! One of the world’s best infrared grills, the Cherokee blasts out more than 13,000 BTUs over a 201 square inch cooking surface, all while using less than half the propane of other infrared gas grills on the market. TEC’s infrared grill technology creates even heat distribution and eliminates moisture loss, allowing you to create meals packed with charbroiled flavor wherever you desire. The innovative design of the Cherokee eliminates the need for side burners as the cooking grid and radiant panels are ideal for heating side items like vegetables, rice, chili or your favorite sauces. Unlike other infrared grills on the market, the Cherokee is simple to clean and operate- removable trim panels and self-cleaning glass radiant panels make quick work of cleaning while the push button battery ignition makes lighting a snap. Measuring in at just under two feet wide and 17 inches deep, the Cherokee is perfect for backyard spaces that lack room for large gas bbq grills and is lightweight and durable enough to withstand even the wildest tailgate parties or hunting and fishing excursions.
- TEC Cherokee FR Infrared, flare resistant portable LP gas grill
- Brushed aluminum outer surface, 304 heavy-duty stainless steel burner and cooking grate, handcrafted in USA
- 100% infrared grilling with uniform distribution of heat; 212 square inches of grilling surface at 13,500 BTU/hr – LP
- Includes regulator for 1 pound LP gas cylinder
- Dimensions: 24 W x 11 H x 18 D (inches); weighs 28 pounds
DCS Outdoor Grills are simply the most advanced grilling system available for on-cart or built in applications. DCS combines the latest grilling technology and innovation to deliver the ultimate in outdoor cooking performance and control. Every DCS grill is handcrafted and constructed entirely of heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel.
- 9V battery ignition
- Available in built-in or on cart applications
- Ceramic radiant technology
- Designer metal control knobs
- Double sided stainless steel grilling grates (36″ & 48″ models only): 304 grade SS
- Grease management system
- Heavy duty rotisserie motor: 120V 60Hz
- Integrated rotisserie burner: 18000 BTU
- Grill burners: 4 @ 25000 BTU
- Natural gas
- Removable Stainless Steel warming rack
- Smart Beam grill light
- Stainless steel drip tray