SOLOSHOT automatically rotates to keep your camera pointed at you, from a distance, with NO camera operator. Set up your SOLOSHOT tripod, attach your camera, and film all your outdoor exploits: WATER SPORTS: Surfing, wakeboarding, kiteboarding, waterski.
- Transmitter: Up to 2000 foot range; Extremely durable; Water- and shockproof; No cases to open or close; No battery to take out and charge; Internal rechargeable battery; 5+ hour battery life.
- Armband: Comfortable; Fits most arm sizes; Elastic; Made of non-corrosive nylon.
- Tripod: 5 feet tall at full extension; 3 collapsable legs; Collapses down to 2ft; Wide stance option for windy days; SOLOSHOT comes attached but can be removed with special tools if you want to use your own tripod. Please note SOLOSHOT works best with the tripod provided or a similarly sturdy professional tripod with no other pan/tilt head attached. We suggest using SOLOSHOT with the tripod provided.
- SOLOSHOT is perfect for water sports, motor sports, snow sports, board sports, field sports, photography, film making and equestrian. SOLOSHOT is for outdoor use only.
- SOLOSHOT Base: Rugged engineering grade ABS polymer enclosure; Security feature allows for locking camera to SOLOSHOT; Freely spins 360 degrees continuously (Tilt manually set at start up); Internal rechargeable battery; 5+ hour battery life; Standard camera mount screw (1/4″); Works with most cameras, from camcorders to SLRs; Super bright LED can be seen from the water so you know SOLOSHOT is still pointing at you (only visible in a narrow band). Charger fits US outlets and works with international outlets up to 240V with standard adaptor (adaptor not included); 9V 1.5A.