$349 | Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Wow, Lowepro Whistler Backpack is the truly amazing backpack for wilderness photographers and adventurers who carry an equal measure of camera, video and functional outdoor gear. Specially, This pack is tested and design by professional photographers, including Whistler shooter Paul Morrison, in the extreme conditions of the Coast Mountains of British Columbia, Canada. This very suitable for pack your camera safely during your adventure travel. This camera backpack is waterproof. ActivZone harness system provides targeted padding and support for comfort on the move. Pack includes a detachable All Weather AW Cover to deploy as needed and protect valuable gear from rain, snow, dust and sand. Lot of very essential pockets are inside this camera backpack. This hinged back is a handy feature for reaching gear in inclement weather. A very roomy front pocket expands to fit alpine essentials. A waterproof barrier separates wet gear from the main compartment (drain holes at bottom). The top pocket is designed with a high-visibility orange interior. Includes a zippered pocket with built-in key leash. If you are looking best back for caring your DSLR camera for adventure traveling, I recommend this backpack for you.
Features Of Lowepro Whistler Backpack:
- 4-season technical pack with space for photo, video, and essential outdoor gear
- Outstanding access with hinged, body-side access and lots of pocket and strap attachments
- Extra-protective build for snow, rain, dust, sand and wet gear
- Premium organization with Max Fit interior and lots of space for a wide array of gear
- Rigid internal structure supports attachment of heavy and long skis, poles, tripods, axes, etc.
Read more about Lowepro Whistler Camera Backpack….. !