LifeStraw is the award winning outdoor portable water filter and life saving survival gadget. This is ideal survival gear for camping, hiking, climbing, fishing, hunting or any outdoor rough situation. This is a portable gadget height only few inches. So, You can easily pack it in your backpack. It has two stage filtration system and a sleek, durable steel body. In addition to the hollow fiber membrane found in the original LifeStraw personal water Filter, which filters out virtually all bacteria and protozoa, the LifeStraw steel offers the additional benefits of an activated carbon capsule. The replaceable carbon capsule reduces chemicals such as chlorine as well as organic compounds – including pesticides and herbicides – for up to 100 liters. The result is better tasting and odor-free water. As with the original LifeStraw, the LifeStraw steel requires no batteries, pumping or waiting. The food-grade stainless steel housing is sturdy and meets us FDA standards. It has very durable design. So, You can use it any condition and any place. It membrane filters can filter up to 1,000 liters of water. It dimensions 9 x 1 x 1 inches and weighs 4.2 ounces.
Key Features Of LifeStraw Steel Personal Water Filter:
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of Waterborne bacteria (>log 6 reduction) and surpasses EPA standards for water filters
- Removes minimum 99.9% of Waterborne protozoan Parasites (>log 3 reduction) and filters to an amazing 0.2 Microns
- Replaceable Carbon capsule provides 2Nd stage filtration that reduces chlorine, Organic chemicals, odors and bad taste
- Made of durable, food-grade stainless steel with cap; meets FDA standards
- Requires no batteries, pumping, iodine or waiting – drink directly from water source