Never again worry about what to sync to your iPad. With 1TB of wireless storage, the LaCie Fuel lets you store 500+ movies or thousands of photos, songs, and documents, and access them on your iPad, iPhone, or Mac. With up to a 10-hour battery life, the LaCie Fuel lets you enjoy your media all day, without needing Internet or cables. Capacity – 1TB Interface – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and USB 3.0 Battery Life – Up to 10 hours Wi-Fi Range – 150 feet (45 meters) Max. Connected Devices – 5 (3 for streaming HD video) Dimensions – 115 x 115 x 23mm / 4.5 x 4.5 x 0.9 in. Weight – 0.3kg / 9.7oz.System Requirements – Wi-Fi enabled devices with web browser Mac OS X 10.6 or higher iOS 5.1.1 or higher Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista Android 2.3 or higher Kindle Fir.
- In the Box – LaCie Fuel, USB 3.0 cable, USB wall charger, Quick Install Guide Features
- Doing its Share – The LaCie Fuel creates its own Wi-Fi network, just like your home router. So up to 5 devices can access its storage at the same time. You can even stream an HD movie to up to 3 devices simultaneously. Family road trips, long commutes, and airport layovers just got a lot better.
- Tap to Access – The LaCie Fuel lets you access an enormous media library right where it looks best – on your iPad. Just install the Seagate Media app on your iPad or iPhone, and instantly you’ve got a terabyte of your movies, music, and photos at your fingertips.
- File Transfer Expressway – Thanks to Wi-Fi and the Seagate Media app, you can effortlessly move files from your computer or mobile device to the LaCie Fuel. Or with a few taps on the app, free up space on your iPad or iPhone by wirelessly pushing files to the LaCie Fuel. It also shows up on your desktop just like a regular external hard drive would, so it’s as easy as drag-and-drop to transfer files wirelessly. Need to move a huge media library from your MacBook Air onto the LaCie Fuel Turboch
- Go Big with Airplay – Thanks to AirPlay compatibility, the LaCie Fuel lets you go from mobile to massive with a single tap. Tap to use your iPad to play HD movies on your Apple TV. Or tap to use your iPhone to play music on your AirPlay-compatible speakers. Specifications