Best Climbing Treestands | Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Do you know the importance of climbing treestands? Hunting is never easy without security and peace of mind. Also, Hunting requires accuracy, strength, silent, stability and patient. Normally, Hunters need to wait long time of period to hunt. But, It is very difficult stay silently long time if they are not in comfortable position.
Climbing treestands are the great solution for both experience hunters and beginners to wait long time comfortably and to get aim well. Here are best great list of best climbing treestand for deer hunting.
Top 10 Climbing Treestands 2018:
Summit Goliath SD is one of the favorite Climbing Treestands among hunters. It has wider top and fully adjustable design. It provide larger-framed hunters a little more room to move with only a minimal gain in weight. The Goliath SD has light weight (21lbs) and portable design. So, Hunters can carry this treestand easily everywhere they go. It has more comfortable seat and help to hunters waiting more time comfortably. The Goliath SD Tree Stand is covered by Summit’s 5-Year Limited Warranty. This is high durable climbing treestand and very easy to use even beginners. Critical parts of your tree stand’s platform are filled in with a custom-engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises. It has simplest, fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented. High-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds provide maximum rigidity and strength. Each joint is “locked” into place before welding and designed so that stress its welds is minimized, for a stand that’s strong, safe, secure and silent. This is one of the safest treestand.
- Closed-front aluminum climbing stand with Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity camo finish
- Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest
- Deadmetal Sound-Deadening Technology
- Quickdraw Cable Retention System
- SUMMITLOKT Structural Enhancement
- Rapidclimb Climbing Stirrups
- Weighs 25 lbs. and holds up to 350 lbs.
- 18” W x 12” D seat size, 21”W x 30.75” D platform size
- Includes Full Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware
- 5-Year Limited Warranty.
This is one of the lightest climbing treestand. Lone Wolf Wide Flip Top climbing treestand is another great option for hunters. Its wider stance of the climbing aid makes for easy seated climbing, while the padded seat is mounted higher to keep you in the ready position, flips up and out of the way for the shot. Quick, easy to set, and comfortable. This is the best climbing treestand for bowhunting.
- 30” x 19.5” one-piece cast aluminum , 350-pound
- Contoured foam pad, 14” x 12” flip-up
- 21 pounds
- Fits trees 9”-19” in diameter
- 6-point Fall Arrest System
- Distinctive 3-D Camo platform design
- On base and XL Belt on top
- In Cast Bow Holder Accommodates most parallel limb bows
This is another lightest climbing treestand. Millennium M150 climbing Treestands is lightweight and portable lock-on stand. The M150 Monster is ideal for the hunter on the move. The M150 Monster is designed with an adjustable seat height of 17-Inch to 20-Inch and 15 degrees of lean for tree-angle adjustment. The Interlock Leveling System allows for the seat and platform to be leveled, making the tree stand more comfortable and reliable when setting up in tricky areas or against leaning tree. Another feature of the M150 Monster that makes it stand out among the rest is the CamLock Receiver system, which allows for multiple stand locations to be preset, making changing locations quick and simple. Simply secure the CamLock Receiver to the tree, hoist up the M150 Monster and then slide its aluminum stabilizing post into the receiver.
- Comfortable seat, and 15 degrees of lean for tree-angle adjustment
- Compact design
- Perfect for remort spot: Easily folds flat for backpacking with convenient backpack straps
- High durable climbing treestand
- SPECIFICATIONS – Large Platform: W 24″ D 37″ Seat Size: W 20″ D 17″ Weight: 19.5 lbs. Capacity: 300lbs
Summit Treestands Viper SD is one of the great climbing treestands. It features a foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for gun hunting. the Viper SD’s full-perimeter frame allows for sit-down and stand-up configurations while a solid front bar enables easy climbing and doubles as a gun rest. Quiet, comfortable and safe, the Viper weighs in at a highly portable 20 pounds, with a nesting frame that packs on your back.
- Closed-front aluminum climbing stand
- Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest in Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity camo
- Weighs 20 lbs. and holds up to 300 lbs. Green Utility Strap
- 18” W x 12” D seat size, 20” W x 26.5″ D platform size
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware
Lone Wolf WIDE “Sit & Climb” Combo II Climbing Tree Stand provide extra roomy comfort to hunters. The pivoting “Sit and Climb” bar provides easy climbing. The 2-panel, 21″-wide contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. Features a full-size 30 x 19 1/2″ platform. This feature-filled Climber Tree Stand packs down to a slim 4″ profile. Both gun and bow hunters are favorite this climbing treestand.
- Wide Sit & Climb Combo II Stand
- Weight – 21 pounds
- Huge 30 x 19 1/2″ one-piece cast aluminum platform
- Top dimension: 21″
- Comfortable 2-panel, contoured foam seat pad
- Bow holder accommodates most parallel limb bows
- Pivoting “Sit & Climb” bar
- Backpack straps and 1 bungee strap included
- Distinctive 3-D camo platform design
- Fits trees 6″-19″ in diameter
- 350-pound weight rating
- Includes TMA approved 6-pt Fall Arrest System
This is one of the safest climbing treestands. OL’MAN stands come with a 5-Point Full Body Safety Harness and instructional DVD for maximum safety. The OL’MAN AlumaLite CTS is the most innovative climbing tree stand. This is made with ultra-light, super strong oval tubing and our improved cable system. The CTS adapts for bow or rifle hunting. It is constructed of Oval-Tubing Aluminum. Its seat style is most comfort tech seating system which is OL’MANS patented ComforTech mesh seating system which cradles you during the wait. Also, OL’MAN stands are certified to TMA standards. This is ideal for all hunters.
- Secure high-strength aluminum construction
- Lightweight design
- Flawless Design: Tubing-style foot straps for super-easy entry
- Footrest that can easily flip to convert to a gun rest
- SPECIFICATIONS:- Weight: 23 lbs. – Capacity: 300 lbs. – Platform: 18″ x 32″ – Seat Style: 24″ Wide Net
Hawk Treestands Vizion Climbing Stand is lightweight and super comfort hunting treestand for every hunters. Mesh Comfort backrest and hammock net style seat combine for unbeatable comfort. Vision Footrest extends out for relaxed, lounging support, while easily flipping into a full weapon support. Featuring Fold-Flat technology, the Vision quickly collapses for transport and the Auto-Latch cable makes secure tree attachment simple and silent. Premium Teflon washers and oversized welded slat platform, ensure no-noise performance. Includes padded arm rests, Neoprene backpack straps, tether and foot stirrups. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs., Stand Weight: 20 lbs.
- Mesh comfort backrest and hammock net style seat
- Fold-flat technology
- Auto-latch cable
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Stand Weight: 20 lbs.
This is another great climbing treestand for hunters. It has high durability because of its powder coat finish. It features an adjustable fold up seat, adjustable platform, fold flat design for easy backpacking and a comfort max contoured, tight sling seat. Includes foot rest, full body harness, backpack straps and camlock ratchet strap receiver.
- ComfortMAX contoured tight sling seat
- Footrest and interlock leveling system
- Compact Design: Seat folds up to give more room for a standing shot
- Easy to carry with other hunting equipments
- High durability
- Platform: W 24″ D 33″ Seat Size: W 20″ D 16″ Weight: 19 lbs. Capacity: 300 lbs.
The Summit 81052 Viper Classic Steel Self-Climbing Tree Stand provides the perfect perch for any hunter. Rugged steel construction makes it strong and durable. Summit Tree stands are carefully engineered to be the most silent, secure, comfortable, and concealed hunting tree stands on the market. Also, This is high durable climbing treestand. Ideal for any types of hunters.
- High durable Steel frame construction
- Large steel platform lets you take a stable stance
- Dual seat foams provide the ultimate in comfort
- Spacious seat for ample sitting room
- Comes with 4 point harness and lineman loops
- Pro-lite Series 60/61 Aircraft Aluminum construction
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Stand Weight: 11 Lbs.
- Platform: 21″Wide x 31″Deep
- Seat Size: 19″Wide x 10″Deep, Seat Height: 19″, Seat Cousion: 3″ Thick
- Safety Harness: One 4-pt. full-body harnesses