Now a days Induction Cooktop is a very familiar kitchen equipment. Because, It can gives great cooking experience than other cooking equipment such as gas cookers or electric cookers. Induction Cooktops are using very advance technology for cooking. It is not like our traditional gas cooker or electric cooker. Induction Cooktops are using electromagnetic energy to directly heat up the cooking pots. So, Induction Cooktops can heat up very quickly than other cookers you know. You can boil water very quickly, So, Using this induction Cooktops, You can save your valuable time and energy. Also, You cant see the burning flame in the induction Cooktops. So, Induction Cooktop is very safe cooking appliance.
#1: DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop
Digital control panel,Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage; Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minute.The auto-pan detection,Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system,6 ft cord, Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron, Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 1-year warranty; ETL approved
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F;
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage;
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; 6 ft cord
- Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
True S2F2 Double Burner Induction Cooktop
True Induction cooktops are like no other in the industry. With simple and intuitive controls and power maximizing technology, you will be cooking with gourmet results with speed previously unattainable. True Induction’s smooth ceramic-glass cooking surface is not only the most modern looking dual cooktop on the market, but is also extremely simple to keep clean. True Induction combines form and function in a cooktop with enough power to boil water in less than a minute. True Induction’s innovative power sharing technology allows you to use the full 1800 watts of cooking power. Most dual burner cooktops use two 900 watt individual burners, however True Induction’s patented Power Sharing Technology utilizes up to 1800 watts on either individual burner and shares the power between both burners when both are being used simultaneously. This innovative technology maximizes cooking power from a single standard household outlet.
True Induction’s high efficiency cooktop utilizes a magnetic based technology that energizes the molecules of the cookware to produce heat*. This process is extremely energy efficient as the cooktop never actually produces heat, allowing the heat produced in your pan to cook food faster and at the same time use less power.
It is easy to tell if your current cookware is compatible with the induction technology, grab a magnet and see if it holds to the bottom of the cookware. If your magnet stays then your cookware is ready to be used on the True Induction double burner induction portable cooktop! Optimal cookware has a flat bottom and a diameter of 4.5 – 10 inches.
- Induction cooktop with two burners and 1,800W of total heating power for heating and cooking food
- Suitable for use on a countertop
- Glass-ceramic cooktop for wiping clean once cool
- Control panel with 10 quick-touch settings for adjusting burner from 150 to 450 degrees F
- Measures 23.5″ x 14″ x 2-1/2″
This Warring Pro Induction Cooktop features two burners with induction technology for fastest heat-up, while using up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops. Perfect for entertaining or anytime you need extra burners. “The Left-burner has 8 heat settings and the right burner has 5 heat settings, so the right side will never be as hot as the left. Left Burner- 1200 watts max- regardless of whether the right side is on. 8 power levels-1200w, 1050w, 900w, 750w, 600w, 450w, 300w, and 200w Right Burner 600 watts max regardless of whether the left side is on. 5 power levels -600w, 500w, 400w, 300w, and 200w. Both sides can be used at their max power at the same time. The right side is meant to be a simmer burner, but is still powerful enough to boil water, make eggs, etc.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops
- Left burner: on/off, 8 heat settings, 150-minute timer; Right burner: on/off, 5 heat settings, 150-minute timer
- Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off
- Safe, exhaust-free and flame-free cooking; Even heating – no hot spots
- Must use with induction-ready cookware
Max Burton 6400 Digital Choice Induction Cooktop 1800 Watts LCD
A portable 120V, 1800W induction that uses digital and simple touchpad controls to select all operations. It features several cook settings for flexibility depending on how the user likes to cook. Conforms to ETL (UL 1026 standards)
- 10 heat mode settings (from 500W-1800W)
- 15 temperature mode settings in 25° increments (from 100°F to 450°F)
- One-touch Simmer and Boil buttons
- 180-minute programmable timer
- LCD display and touch pad controls
Ovente BG62B Double Portable Ceramic Induction Cooktop
Efficient yet versatile, the Ovente powerful induction cooks twice as fast as the conventional gas range and electric cooktop. Immediate heating adjustments depending on your preference. 8 temperature/power levels that melts chocolates, cooks stir-fry foods, boils water, etc. within minutes. No more messy and hard to clean cooking surface, the induction cooktop doesn’t allow food to stick on its stay-cool glass surface, making it very easy to clean. No open flames or gas fumes and the surface stays cool to the touch. Child safety lock and Hot caution light as an additional safety feature. The Ovente induction cooktop will automatically shut off if no cookware is detected within a few minutes.
- 120V, 1800W for faster cooking with equal heat distribution; 90% Energy Efficient
- 5 Programmed Timer Levels, 8 Variable Temperature Levels from 140-465 degree Fahrenheit
- Cooks twice as fast as gas or electric cooktops with immediate heating adjustments
- Overheating sensor automatically turns off the device if no cookware was detected; surface stays cool to the touch
- Works with cast iron, enameled and stainless steel cookware
GForce GF-P1369-854 Portable Electric Double Induction Stove Burner Cooktop
The GF-P1369-854 Double Induction Stove Burner Cooktop features a unique design with 2 induction burners (1600W & 1800W Max), allowing you to heat and cook easily! To operate, plug it in, place cookware on the hot plates, press the ON button, select your Heat function ranging from 1-10, select your desired temperature ranging from 150°-450°F with +/- Keys. For extra convenience, the Timer function +/- keys allows you to set a cook time up to 150 Minutes and counts down until your desired cook time. Once the duration is completed, an alarm sounds and the device automatically goes into stand by mode to shut off. If more time is needed, simply restart the device. Through induction heating, only the hot plate surface heats up. You can cook anything quickly just as you would on a stove! Compatible cookware includes steel or cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan/pots with diameter of 12-26 cm. This Stove is great whether needed for quick and efficient heating at home, in the office, and even compact enough for vacations and traveling! Enjoy a perfectly hot home-cooked meal anywhere you go.
• Double Induction Ceramic Glass 28cmx28cm Stove Burners 1800W; 1 Side 1600W
• Automatic Shut-Off Feature & Memory Function
• Heat Function (1-10) & Temperature Function (150°-450°F)
• Timer Function (1-150 Min) with 5 Minute Increase & 1 Minute Decrease
• LED Display Soft Touch Control Panel / ETL Listed Certification
B41601 Kenyon Caribbean 2 Burner Electric Cooktop
With clean graphics and effortless operation, the Caribbean elegantly combines value with virtue. Smooth clear black glass, durable and easy to clean, with safety features uniquely Kenyon. Both one and two burner models available in 120, 208, or 240 volts, with push-to-turn controls, infinite heat control and quick-to-heat radiant ribbon elements. Safety features include heat limiting cooking surface protectors and On indicated light for each burner and a Hot burner indicator light.
- Analog Control
- 120V (20 amp)
- Two 6.5″ Burners (1200 Watts)
- UL/C-UL Approved
- 3-year Product Warranty
Vollrath 59500P Mirage Pro Induction Cooker 1800 Watt
This range is equipped with a digital push button control panel, bright LED readout is easy to see and a convenient temperature memory system that saves your prior temperature setting. Constructed with a 100-percent framed ceramic top, this range has fantastic durability. Knob control with digital readout makes settings quick and clear. Digital troubleshooting display. Stainless case top and aluminum bottom. Low-profile, modern case design. 100-Percent factory bench tested for ultimate quality control. 120-volt, 1800-watt, 15-ampere, 5-15-plug, NSF, UL, listed. Measures 14-inch width by 3-inch height by 15-1/4-inch depth.
- Ship Weight: 13.64 lbs.
- Amps: 15
- Burner Type: Induction
- Burners: 1
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3″ x 14″ x 15.25″
- Range is equipped with a digital pushbutton control panel, bright LED readout is easy to see
- A convenient temperature memory system that saves your prior temperature setting
Rosewill RHAI-13001 1800W Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with this Induction Cooktop. An induction cooker is an energy-efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster, thus reducing your cooking time. It saves time, money, and energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W of power, and heats up to 450°F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, fry, deep fry, stir fry, roast, and even boil water.
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 Degree : 150 Degree, 200 Degree, 260 Degree, 300 Degree, 350 Degree, 400 Degree, 425 Degree, 450 Degree
- Polished Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
- Three-Hour Timer Setting
- Touching Control Panel
Max Burton 6200 Deluxe 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
Max Burton 6200 Deluxe 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop Great for use in a busy restaurant kitchen, but may also be used in culinary schools, catered events, buffets, or in the home. 1800 Watts LED display 10 power levels Temperature range from 100°F – 450°F 180-minute timer Cookware detection sensor Overheat sensor Safe for young and old Induction rated cookware is required and easy to find. For a quick test, apply a magnet to your existing cookware. If it sticks it will work! Bullets change to: 1800-watt high-quality induction cooktop provides 10 power levels Push-button controls and digital display; 180-minute timer with auto shut-off 10 temperature settings; Temperature range from 100°F – 450°F; Overheat sensor; in-line fuse; LED Display For use with induction-compatible cookware; unsuitable-cookware detector Measures 13-2/7 by 12-1/2 by 2-3/5 inches
- ETL listed to UL 196 standards
- 10 Temperature levels (100-450 DegreeF)
- 10 Power levels (200-1800W)
- 180-Minute timer
- 120 Volts 1800 Watts
- 1800-watt high-quality induction cooktop provides 10 power levels
- Push-button controls and digital display; 180-minute timer with auto shut-off